Business Experience and Professional Achievement
- MA Real Estate License since 1985, Certified Relocation Specialist.
- 20 years of management experience.
- Skilled negotiator in conflict resolution and disputes.
- Certified individual and group counselor.
- Disability Specialist in ergonomics and adaptive equipment.
- Management and training specialist on a regional and national level.
- Awarded 10 year consultant contract with MA Rehabilitation Commission.
- Author of Small Business "how to operate one's business" book.
Education and Certification
- Masters Degree, Lesley University (MA) Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Specialization in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Certificate in Negotiation Training, Lesley University
- Nationally Certified as a Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Member of Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Small Business Advisor/Founder/President of Entrepreneurs Club
- Approved by the Federal Government as Small Business Consultant
- Disability and Ergonomic Specialist in Housing
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Lexington Chamber of Commerce